Sunday 23 April 2017

My Degree Graduation Day 🙆 yasss, Finally!


We did it! Finally dah officially habis my Degree life, walaupun still tengah sambung Masters pulak but actually I felt like passing a milestone in what I target to achieve in my life.

My mom came, and we stayed at Best Western Shah Alam. It was a pleasant stay, the staffs were very helpful and warm. But we didn't have a chance to really go out and explore I-City because my mom arrived late evening and we had to check out early in the morning since my convocation starts at 7.30am. 


So I requested Aina to come and take my graduation pictures since she had a free time that day, and I was super happy with all the pictures!


I called "Geng Rumah Merah" and "Geng Seremban" but alas, they were all busy with their family and I only got to see a few of my friends. Of course Anis was there, she literally had nothing to do LOL


We cracked up when Aina asked us to look at each other.


The Darth Vader plan didn't go well as we planned. 

It turns to .... Ayu-Kampung-Girl kind of theme. 


I'm glad my mom was happy that day. 


Oh yesss We did it! Now let's throw the Mortar Board up in the air, sooo cliche. 

It was soooo hot that day, thank goodness the shoot was only 2 hours. 


Guess what, I met Chamin! Unexpectedly, and it was a pleasant surprise!

Of course she noticed me first, I was having trouble with my heels (My feet feels like it nearly dislocated from my joints) and adding up with the hot weather, I didn't noticed anyone at all. 

She came and shouted "Ayie!" 

The rest is history. We were literally squealing in happiness ahaks 


Ahh this boy, I noticed him in the hall and we kind of use eye gestures, me asking him to come over and take pictures with me, and he vice versa. 


And these three stooges, hahahaha 

Lucky me noticing them, so by chance we managed to take a picture together. 


This girl, no explanation needed 😂


Tyra the diva. Soo happy huh girl? 😄


Andddd one picture is never enough for us ladies!


With our moms 💕


Thanks pajaaaaaa for coming, I still can't believe she walked from Engineering Faculty to DATC.


Thanks to Ainaaaa, without you there would be none of these awesome photos!


Us with "Adek Adek" hahahahaha


The one and only who ever called me shila LOL

(this kid needs a proper slap on his head duh) 


Paja with his "Just Friend" . Yela tuuu


Lastly, Thanks Mak for coming all the way from Teluk Intan 💗


1 comment:

  1. Walaupun da setahun berlalu.. rasanya masih belum terlambat untuk cikgu ucapkan Tahniah nuat Aiesya@Ayie... semoga berjaya d dunia dan akhirat..

    ReplyDelete