Saturday 17 March 2018

The difference I felt when I turned 25 this year -> old.

What I said, they made it came true. Seriously thanks guys, even though lepas singing the Happy Birthday song they all jumped for the Kfc. Semua kebulur sebab plan extended sampai ke petang.


And of course Paja edited the video, like she did to all of us haha. Kali ni kasi chance la sis nak feeling with malay songs. And actually, the biggest birthday present I got is the offer letter from Nielsen a week before my birthday! Its an achievement to myself, for actually securing a job before the final result came out. Like come on, kalau sangkut satu paper mampus. Tapi I was relieved that I made the decision to go looking for jobs awal, tak rehat pun. Because in the end, I felt like all the loans are calling LOL




And the biggest surprise of all, Uzair came all the way from Shah Alam even after he celebrated the day before (I will write it in another post InsyaAllah). Itu pun surprise gilaaaaaa and I'm touched of course. Meanwhile this surprise was all of my friends hardwork, nak payback for their birthday that I planned la tuuuu hahahaha semua pressured (And I added most of the pressure sebab saja nak kacau diorang)


The faces behind all these surprises!


And that's me with all the presents ❤


❤ Aiman gave me an Nyx Eyeshadow Pallete ❤


❤ Paja bagi Ked's ! ❤


❤ Spa's stuffs from Ang ❤


❤ These two gave me piggy banks! ❤


❤ The Body Shop stuffs from Anis ❤


❤ Heels from Amok ❤


❤ Pandora charm from Sara ❤


well skip this one...


And this too 😂



The girls 💗


Leggos 💖








2018 has started off with a good vibes, and I already secured a job. Alhamdulillah and I'm thankful I still had this people around me after all this time. Looking forward for more good memories in the future with these cracks.

Love,

Aiesya 💓





No comments:

Post a Comment