Monday 4 May 2020

Bali Trip, February 2019

Assalamualaikum people.

So it seems as we're going to throwback my 2019, since this MCO phase seems to be never-ending. Lest fast forward to February 2019 peep.


*plays Put Your Head On My Shoulder by Paul Anka*

get it? ;)

Put your head on my shoulderHold me in your arms, babySqueeze me oh-so-tightShow me that you love me too

Put your lips next to mine, dearWon't you kiss me once, baby?Just a kiss goodnight, maybeYou and I will fall in love (you and I will fall in love)

Ahah. Let me share with you the itinerary to saves you time from reading this whole post. 

                 

La Joya Biu Biu, Jimbaran


*credit Google*

I absolutely loveeeeeeee this resort. Like heaven on earth and I aim to go again insyaAllah. 
They have a private beach, 3 different pools, infinity pools, jacuzzi, spa by the sea (which I tried and almost cried because it feels heavenly). I'll show the details for the rest of the resort down below. 


            

            



Day 1 (22nd February 2019)


Breakfast at La Joya Biu Biu ❤

Our flight was on the 21st, we check in around 10pm, so that we can start early in the morning the following day. We took Pak Vicky as our driver, I did the itinerary by myself, showed it to Pak Vicky, he re-arrange it and walla, we're good to go. I recommend pak Vicky since he's Muslim, all his driver are Muslims as well, very well mannered, and super easy to communicate with. 

We start the day as early as 8 am, our first itinerary is watching Barong Dance at Jambe Budaya Batubulan. *unfortunately I've deleted all of the picture there since I don't like the music and the dance, kind of religious thingy which is not up to my liking. 

Afterwards we went to see the infamous Ubud Swing & Tegalalang Rice Terrace, which is super nice, although there's a lot of tourist, our driver helps us to buy tickets, queue for us, took our pictures. I would say hiring a driver is the best decision in Bali especially if your're travelling with only girls in your group. They would ensure your safety and guide you through everything. 




Next, we went to have lunch at Ubud area. I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but the restaurant is located in the middle of the rice field and there's a lot of ducks around it. 

             


Afterwards, we had a quick stop at Pasar Sukawati and head to Tanah Lot since it looks like it's going to rain soon. We're also thinking of going back to our resort early to enjoy dinner and sunset. 



Day 2 (23rd February 2019)

Let me tell you, the roads in Nusa Penida is...out of earth (like literally, we're bouncing at the back of the jeep), the roads are super damaged, I don't even know how often we almost crashed into other cars but these drivers would always manage to prevent it. But the view were super worth it, I would definitely come again to enjoy the other side of the Island, but do bear in mind to bring both slippers and sports shoes or sneakers. The will be a lot of climbing and afterwards, you would want to enjoy the beach as well. 

            








           


Day 3 (24th February 2019)

On our last day, we woke up super early to stroll around the private beach down our resort, we look like those aunties2 but there's nobody around that early so we decided to just run down with our pyjamas 😂



After an hour stroll, we quickly run back to our room to get ready for breakfast and check out. 


             

The trip has been a healing one for me, especially after a shitty 2018 experience. 
I learn to appreciate myself more, put my feelings first before anyone else and learn to be
happy :) 

We were feeling super sad to leave, 4 days 3 nights was short and we leave with heavy hearts, hoping to return there someday again. 

On our last day, our itinerary was shopping for souvenirs *I don't have any pictures..probably have deleted all to clean up my phone memories*

Then we head down for a last quick sunset experience at Seminyak





Overall, I think Bali was a great experience. 

Would definitely return again, kan future husband? 

eh

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment