Wednesday 23 February 2022

Sara said yes! Bachelorette party with Leggo @ Mandarin Oriental

Disclaimer *Posting this draft I had since 2021..can't believe I missed this post argh.

As I'm writing this, she has already gotten married and moved to JB 😅 My super late update in 2021 as I am currently again, in another Lockdown due to covid. 

We were super lucky to be able to spend a lot of time together before another MCO. I booked 2 rooms at Mandarin Oriental on the 10th and 11th April, the last weekend before Ramadhan as Sara planned to get married on the 3rd of Eid (which got pushed due to MCO 😂 - again)

 

I wish we had our rooms on the higher floors but these are fine too. 



I'll update more photos if I can, I..somehow did a stupid thing which made me lose all 7k photos I had aiya..

xoxo

 





No comments:

Post a Comment