Tuesday 14 February 2017

Pengalaman ke Plitvice Lake National Park, Croatia Part 4

19 MAY 2016 (PLITVICE, CROTIA)

So after the short briefing at the conference hall, we went to the entrance of the park and paid the entrance fees of (I don't exactly remember but I think it's around 70 Kuna? You have to double check at the website.)



This is the boat that we have to take to cross to the other side of the lake. I swear its prettier than it looks like in MY picture. The day we went wasn't really a good day to visit since the weather has been gloomy all day long, and it rained heavily (I literally had to walk through a downpour sobs). 

Googled the place and you'll be stunned! It was really a bad day, and the weather sucks.


Look at the cloud! Really a bad sign from the start but we have to follow the itenary that we made as we're going to Split the next day. 



This trip made me realise how important it is to have a very decent camera haha. Mine was shitty af. I've been using GoPro 4+, it was oookay in a bright daylight. 





And off we gooooooo (I'm super excited at that time, not knowing that it will rain heavily!)









There are several trails that you can follow but they are damn far. I was trying to go down (if you can see the waterfall below) but the bridge was flooded. 

till then xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment