Sunday 5 February 2017

Pengalaman ke Slunj-Rastoke, Croatia Part 3

19 MAY 2016 (SLUNJ, RASTOKE)

We started our journey early in the morning, as the conference will start in the evening with a short briefing in the afternoon. The weather was considered oookay but a bit gloomy, (I was hoping that the weather for tomorrow might be sunny as we're planning to go to Plitvice Lakes National Park).


The village is soo pretty, and since we came in the morning, there's no other tourist there. 


I was hoping that I could upload the pictures Cmas took from her Dslr but the memory card crashes hence we lost a LOT of pictures including our pictures in Split (*cries)


Slunj, Rastoke.

I recommended that you stop by here as it was on the way to Plitvice. Give a couple of hours in your itenary to enjoy this beautiful village, you won't regret it!



The Village in Slunj.





Ahh excuse the pervert smile. 







Then again, I've mentioned in the next post that the weather was gloomy that day. 

And my camera sucks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment