Saturday 11 February 2017

Universal Studios Singapore 2016, our first LEGGO trip!

Shortly after raya , we we're talking about going for a short vacay in the group. The plan went from the beach vacay, mountain vacay and the list goes on. So we decided to go for USS, well actually I suggested that we go for it since they have never been there. (I went last year)


Apa lagi nak buat kat belakang haha


The package we took is scheduled for a pick up to and from JB (infront of Tune Hotel - USS Singapore). The bus pick us up at 7 am at Tune Hotel (right on time). 


Ahhh we made it to USS! 


I don't remember what day we went, but it's definitely on weekdays. We still had to go through a looooooooong queue for the transformers. 



We didn't ride the Jurassic Park, (they said its for kids lol)


This one, I forced them to ride it with me haha I don't careee


Even though its my second time, I still missed the parade. 





ahh these annoying monkeys!


Overall it was a successful first LEGGO trip. 

Looking forward to many other trips together! 




No comments:

Post a Comment