Friday 28 October 2011

My Ruined Plans

I hate when I've made my plans then something's suddenly comes and ruins everything.hmmm..

hailoh hailoh..

actually i'm planning to take my cousins k.cik and meme to watch :


but something came up and messed my plans..duhh..

but i'm not losing anything cause i've already watch it once last week..:)

so i'm stuck again..doing nothing at home..and luckily i'm staying at my grandmothers house which mean a 24 hours connected to the internet..but seriously it's not fun except for game..hah!

We live in the "WTF" generation.

 [W]ikipedia [T]witter [F]acebook

and speaking of facebook :

haha

That awkward moment when two people start a conversation on YOUR facebook status.

and you're just watching.

lastly :

Pray not only because you need something.

 But because you have a lot to be thankful for.

~ayie itu aku juga~

2 comments:

  1. haha,ske gle yg awkward moment tuh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..tau takpe!delete post tuh baru tau rase ape..haha..da la kat wall kite..pftt~

    ReplyDelete